Community-Based Action on Mental Health and Addiction Stewardship Group
Terms of Reference
The Community-Based Action on Mental Health and Addiction Stewardship Group provides a people-centered systems-view to the development of the Community Action on Mental Health and Addiction (CAMHA) Strategy modeled on the approach of the Ten-Year Plan to End Homelessness, Enough for All, and the Community Housing Affordability Collective, including principles, priorities and the engagement of: community, medical experts, concerned citizens, key stakeholders and other orders of government, as required to develop the strategy.
The Stewardship Group's responsibilities include:
- Advising on the strategic framework, principles, priorities and partnerships of the CAMHA Strategy;
- Advising on the overall engagement and consultation approach to strategy development;
- Endorsement of the overall CAMHA Strategy;
- Liaising with the collaboration circles to achieve alignment on strategic directions;
- Provide an initial review of fast pilot proposals;
- Liaising with the Strategy Development/Operations Collaboration Circle.
1 Elected official
1 Member of City of Calgary Administration Senior Management Team or designate
Term Expiry Month:
November 1, 2019, 2 pm - 4:30 pm
January 10, 2020, 1:30 pm - 4 pm
March 13, 2020, 1:30 pm - 4 pm
May 8, 2020, 1:30 pm - 4 pm
July 17, 1:30 pm - 4 pm
September 11, 2020, 1:30 pm - 4 pm
November 6, 2020, 1:30 pm - 4 pm
Annie Gale Boardroom
Quorum is achieved when at least 50% of the members are in attendance, including a minimum of one member of Calgary's City Council
Priorities and Finance Committee
Mayor Naheed Nenshi
Councillor Diane Colley-Urquhart
Member of City Administration
2018 July 30, C2019-0926
Notice of Motion on 'Community Action on Mental Health and Addiction'.
2019 July 29, CPS2019-0755
Adoption of the Terms of Reference.