||2002 June 17, CPC Report M-2002-011
||Established the Urban Design Panel for East Village
||2004 September 13, Bylaw 23P2004 with report C2004-37
||Established the Urban Design Review Panel, for a three-year trial period. Terms of Reference
||2005 October 24, C2005-73
||Increased membership number by 2 (one from AALA, and one from CIP). Term changed to 2 years staggered.
||2006 July 24, APA2006-20
||East Village Urban Design Review Panel disbanded. Any further applications received will be forwarded to the Urban Design Review Panel for consideration.
||2007 October 23, C2007-71
||Urban Design Review Panel given permanent status by Council
||2011 October 24, Communication (i)
- appoint 2 non-binding nominations from Alberta Assoc. of Architects (AAA) for 1 year term;
- appoint 2 non-binding nominations from AAA for 2 year term;
- appoint 1 non-binding nomination from Canadian Institute of Planners for a 2 year term.
||2017 July 24, PUD2017-0601
||(1) Approve the revised Terms of Reference for the Urban Design Review Panel;
(2) Receive the revised Urban Design Review Protocol and revised Implementation Plan for information; and
(3) That Council direct Administration to bring back a Report, through the Standing Policy Committee on Planning and Urban Development, that identifies and evaluates what, if any, design gaps currently exist in new outline plans, and determine, in conjunction with the development industry and stakeholders, how best to address that gap, and redundancies that may exist among the organizational bodies involved in the review
process, no later than 2019 Q1.
||2017 October 31, Organizational Meeting
||That the current appointments remain and that Council refer the appointment process to the Mayor to consult with Administration and interested members of Council to return to Council no later than 2017 December with a proposed slate of candidates.